Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I am my own stress ball

Can no longer remember why am I so pissed. There are things so out of control the mind rejects access an idea. So sensitive that your own system shuts off. So intense that your world explodes into pieces. Leaving you bloodied and helpless. No, I can no longer remember why I am this mad. Apart from being beaten by a thought, I was murdered by time. Yeah, time isn’t on my side. It stalked me and then stabbed me I wasn’t even fighting. I was just passing by.
No, I’m not fighting anymore. I am tired of fighting all these years and I got exhausted of losing every piece of me. It is futile. I can no longer hold my will. I am stupid. I am a coward. Courage have left me a long time ago, there’s none left in me anymore. I’m so sorry thought you would notice how I am losing myself as I was losing you. Thought you would see how I am changing in every second that I have fought for years. How I wished these sentiments weren’t true. But these things are as true and as real as you and me.
In a world so lost, I have changed between love, lies and anger. I have lost my battle before I even started. I have lost you the day I met you.

No comments: