Monday, January 10, 2005

who killed my star?

I crossed beneath the moonlight of a dark shadowed world.
Helpless and unseen, how I imagined that I was emptied by thoughts of you.
Sleepless and wasted, my mind got twisted only fear comforts the dreaded
monster inside me. Looking for tracks that you left behind, leaving me altered
by whispers blown by the wind of time. And then I realized I could no longer
exist in this forgotten world, filthy ashes of mem’ries yesterday leaved
behind. Unlocking the doors of forgiveness, unlighted and me being deceitful.
Who fucking killed my star?
A voice can never travel the borders of fear, of time and
millions of spaces in between. Glimpses of a satellite traversing the universe
of fools, how can I get hold of thee? For I badly wanted to be free. Beam me
into another space where I can breathe, where my sense would swell of
fragrances of lilac and chamomile, where trees blown by luck and grown out of
happiness, a place serving death to anger and madness.