Friday, January 27, 2006

Unedited

I was on a business trip at Caramoan island for the past 2 weeks. Its refreshing na makapunta sa lugar na malayo sa araw araw mong nakikita. Pero, malungkot sa lugar na iyon. i considered it nga as my chateau d'if (kung alam nyo yung Count of Montecristo, you'll know what i'm talking about.) Maganda yung place, nature tripping talaga. ingat lang ako kase ang daming snakes sa lugar na napuntahan ko. Dun ko natikman yung wild boar, sarap pala nun.

I can say na "untouched" pa yung place kase sa morning pagka-gising, an eagle flying high above would greet your mornings tapos at night mga fireflies naman makikita mo sa isang tree. Dun ko nalaman na mahirap palang mamingwit ng isda tsaka kumuha ng clean water para mainum. But its all worthwhile.

After 2 weeks, na-miss ko na tong net, tsaka lahat ng ginagawa ko dito sa manila. Buti na lang at nakauwi nako.

***
..for you, kase higit sa lahat na-miss kita..


Immensely buried by my thoughts of you

I can’t help myself but to think of ways to make you happy

To make myself think of ways to make you smile every waking day

I succumb to every word you said

I could die believing in you

You alone made everything in my world appear all right

You alone made everything seem all right

If I could only make you beam with glee each day

If I could only wash away those woes

I would… if I could

Those eyes gleamed with passion of beauty

Shimmered with happiness

You don’t deserved anguish

You are more than what you think you are

This time no more walls, no more bunkers, no more misery

This time.., I’ll have eight arms to hold you.



No comments: